Meticulously maintained pool home on an oversized 1 Acre Lot, ideally located between downtown Sarasota and the University Town Center area. Storm-rated sliding glass doors open to an expansive pool deck with an updated pool enclosure, featuring a peaceful natural view. The home itself features a roof 2012, newer AC, a pool enclosure, and impact windows. The kitchen updates include granite countertops and stainless appliances. The den features a wood-burning fireplace. The exceptional curb appeal of this home combined with the large professionally landscaped lot makes this home stand out.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,529 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
HIDDEN FOREST SEC 2
Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Tile, Carpet
- Impact Glass/Storm Windows
- Family Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Sliding Doors.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price