Location, location, location! Nestled in the Country Meadows neighborhood, you will be just 6 miles to Sarasota's vibrant downtown, 3 miles from beautiful Nathan Benderson Park and 4 miles from University Town Center Mall and the Lakewood Ranch area. Walking in, you will love how light and airy it feels in this open living and dining home. There are marvelous high ceilings and beautiful wood-look tile floors throughout. A desired split-bedroom floor plan make this home ideal for any family. The bright kitchen adjoins a lovely breakfast nook. Sliding glass doors in the kitchen and dining rooms both lead to a remodeled covered patio where you will want to end your days watching the birds in the pond out back.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,504 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting, Sliding Doors. Cul-De-Sac, In County, Street Dead-End.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price